The Post dedication was held on March 14, 1948, 74 years ago. These images are a reflection of the dedication of its members to making sure the facility is upgraded and kept up to government standards. Maintenance and upkeep are constant. Volunteers, and manpower, with specialty trade skills, are always in need. For updates on the needs of the Post contact the Facilities Manager, Louie Hernandez.